Saver bundles! Save 20% OFF with this assorted bundle pack.
- 1 pack of 1 kilo Pork Belly (Liempo) Sliced
- 1 pack of 500 grams Pork Belly Cubes (Adobo Cut)
- 1 pack of 500 grams Pork Lacones (Pata) Chops
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
The pork bundle we got was not the usual quality expected from pacific bay. Pork way too fatty, had more fats than meat. Not worth getting. Took a photo in case interested.
Amount per pack is too small to make a dish good for 4-5 people.
I was expecting to receive products like the one in the picture. After all that's the one advertised. There's no disclaimer that a different part may be given. The pata chops are ALL knuckles. All bone. Almost nothing to eat. If I can only send a picture I will. The picture in the website therefore serves to entice only if not to deceive. It's very disappointing.
The liempo is so fatty I felt like having a heart attack just by looking at it.
We have always ordered from Pacificbay since the quarantine. We tried ordering the assorted saver bundle for the first time last week - and regretted it. The pork meat smelled bad. It had after taste. We had to throw the whole stuff away. When we tried to complain, the response was that it was not within their control. How ironic. Not ordering from Pacific ever again!