1 pound elbow macaroni 6 tablespoons butter
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon chili flakes
3½ cups whole milk
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mascarpone cheese
1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons butter salt
1 small clove garlic, pressed or minced
1-2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 pound Boston Lobster meat, cut into chunks
parsley, chopped, for garnish
1. Melt butter, add vegetable oil
2. Saute garlic
3. Add chopped boiled lobster meat then transfer
4. Make the sauce in the same pan: butter, flour, milk, cheese
5. Season with salt and pepper. Add cooked macaroni. Put back lobster.
6. Top with lemon zest, parsley, breadcrumbs and cheese of choice.
7. Season with chili flakes.