100% American, grain finished beef. The tenderloin is the most tender of beef cuts. It also has little fat marbling which makes it a favorite of those that love steak but yet watch their consumption of fat.
Comes in a plain vacuum sealed bag.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
I recently ordered 3pcs of this item. I received 2 small sizes (about same size) and another larger piece that is equal to the two small ones combined. Sorry I didn't weigh them. But one can look at it this way. If the weight of the larger piece is equal to approx. 200 gms, the small ones must be equal to approx. 100 gms each. Therefore, it appears that I received 2 pcs only instead of 3. I understand Pacific Bay did say the weight ranges from 100 - 200 gms. But why? You don't do this with the other meats! It appears that this issue has been around as far back as more than a year ago on July 3, 2020 on Judy's review (1-star) with the title "Large weight variation." On 2/12/2021, Eliboy's review (2-stars) complained of the same thing. On 6/9/2021, Julia's review (1-star) titled "Do NOT purchase" because of the same weight issue. To be fair, on 7/25/2021, Lars' review gave this item 5-stars, but if you read the rest of the review, it mentions the same familiar weight/size issue. One would think that in over one year, Pacific Bay should have corrected it by now. This is my challenge for Pacific Bay (and for all other customers who buy this item). I bought 3 more pieces of this item. This is to give Pacific Bay a chance to correct this issue. I expect to receive 3 pcs that are roughly of the same reasonable size for the price I'm paying. If I'm not satisfied, it will be my last order with Pacific Bay. Pacific Bay, you are not the only "game in town!" My challenge to the other customers who have complained about this issue: Do the same thing as I would do! Walk the talk, otherwise expect the sane treatment from everybody else for the rest of your life! That's how we can change the world we live in! Or perhaps, even making one vendor change could be a good start!
Many thanks for taking the time to explain your frustrations with this product. We fully appreciate this cut of beef can have several shapes depending on which part of the tenderloin the portion comes from, and we've been figuring out a way to slice the beef, giving a more standardized cut. This has been on our radar for sometime, and we hope to find a solution soon. We do follow the weight specs, but just like you, we hope to standardise the shape and number of pieces through better cutting.
We take all customer feedback seriously. The backbone of Pacific Bay is excellent quality which, we hope through frank and honest feedback from our customers to be able to improve this further everyday.
I’ve read the reviews, and was hesitating, but I was not disappointed. The two cuts were 152g and 172g after defrosting slowly for 24hrs. Cooked rare after being seasoned and kept in kitchen temp for a few hours, they can out soft as butter and very strong good taste which I was hoping for based on the np dark color of the photo. Sizes and shape was quite uneven on the smaller piece while the bigger one was perfect, it would be nice if sizes were more uniform. But all in very satisfied and will order again!,
Like Judy, I purchased multiple cuts but they were on the lower end of the weight variation. If they really gave out 200g portions, this means that I would probably get an average of 150g, but instead i got an average of 115g.
First of all, I agree with Judy's observation. I purchased 3 orders, and apparently, the weight of each item greatly varied with each other. In my opinion, not the most tender and juiciest tenderloin you can get for its price. It would have been better If I stick with the Meltique Australian ribeye I purchase at a big warehouse grocery. No offense meant, but just keeping it real.
Just as advertised.