100% American, grain finished select grade American beef. Also known as porter house. Tender, juicy and full-flavored. Great when grilled, broiled or skillet-cooked. Serve steakhouse-style or slice for salads, sandwiches or wraps.
Comes frozen in a plain vacuum sealed bag.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
I used to order this before. I am now so surprised to receive very thinly sliced pieces that shrinks to a "tapa" rather than a steak when cooked. Two pieces is now thinner than their original 1 piece, definitely less than .5 inch per slice. Even a local steak this thin will surely be tender when cooked. A total waste of money as it cannot pass as a steak once cooked even medium rare.
I actually found it way too thick for a quick cooking rib-eye. You should offer the steaks in various thicknesses for those (like me who prefer thinner steaks) and those who prefer thick ones. Not as tender as I expected it to be, being USDA and for the price, even if I cooked it medium rare. Should I brine it or beat it with a mallet next time? For me, it wasn't value for money.
The meat was tender and tasty, but I prefer it to be a bit thicker. It is not 3/4 inch as described. I was hoping that after all the previous feedback received regarding the thickness of the steak, that it would have been corrected at this time. If you are going to stick to the current thickness better to revise the product description and photo.
The meat was good and tender, but the cut could be a little bit thicker. That’s just my preference though.
A bit thin than the advertised size of 3/4 inches but it compensated on the width so not bad