Euro Pomella is the first dairy company to be established in the heart of Ciociaria where the hands of expert cheese makers begin the production of prestigious Mozzarella di Bufala Campana, Fiodilatte and Ricotta using traditions and secrets passed down from generation to generation
Burrata is fresh Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
I tasted burrata from one of the Italian resto in Quezon City & I liked the texture & creaminess of this variety of mozzarella. I was surprised when I opened the canister containing burrata, as it was immersed in fluids presumably water. When I cut into the outer shell of the mozzarella, the texture of the mozzarella wasn't creamy at all it was very watery just like you were drinking milk. I won't order this item again.
I opened the burrata pouch and took the stringy straciatella. With drizzle of evoo, sprinkled salt and some arugula made a terrific appetizer with sourdough baguette.
Great for dishes that need mozza cheese & remains fresh too unlike the others i've tried.
Very nice and fresh. It's just right that it's frozen and then thaw it before eating. I usually buy this from bacchus epicerie and the experts there recommned it to be frozen when storing.
I had ordered this item previously and liked it so re-ordered when the item again became available. A bit of a disaster this time as the 4 small tubs of burrata that I ordered arrived frozen.
Anyone who knows anything about soft cheeses knows that you can't freeze these items. Invariably, the product suffers when thawed.
I can only assume the items froze in transit because there were other frozen items in the order. Delicate products like these require special handling and Pacific Bay should have known that. Have lost my confidence in re-ordering. 4 tubs = 840php. That's not chump change. Will just stick to frozen fish.