READY-TO-COOK MAINE LOBSTER TAILS KIT
Our ready-to-cook wild Maine lobster tail kits are perfect for grilling, broiling, or steaming! Marinate, grill and eat plain (or dipped in butter!), set atop greens for a protein-packed salad, take your chilled seafood platter up a notch, or incorporate the meat and tail shells into a delicate seafood soup.
The process begins at the dock of our fishermen partners, where we purchase live lobsters daily at market or above market prices and immediately transfer them to our seafood company in Saco, ME. That same day, our team uses liquid nitrogen to flash freeze the lobster tails and hold them at 20 degrees below zero until they reach the shelf. This revolutionary process locks in the freshness at day zero, so the taste, texture, color and moisture is identical to lobster fresh out of the water.
Each kit contains:
2 Raw, Wild-caught Maine Lobster Tails (frozen, raw)
1 Packet of Organic Lemon Garlic Marinade
Tips for thawing, prepping, and preparing grilled lobster tails
Label indicating the exact harbor in ME where the lobster was caught
Marine Stewardship Council certification
- Delivery will be based on our delivery schedule as specified at checkout.
- Delivery schedule will be based on the delivery date chosen by the Customer.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of customer.
- If the customer refuses to accept the delivery the order will be returned to us and we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately perishable food products cannot be resold and must be discarded after they are returned to us.
- We may deliver the the order, wholly or partially, at an earlier date upon prior notice to Customer.
- The delivery fee will be for the account of customer and shall be exclusive of the purchase price of the product, which shall be separately identified at check out and on the invoice.
- We shall pack the Product in a suitable container and, if applicable, based on the pre-agreed packing specifications stated in the order.
- Our products are perishable food products, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If your order is returned to us and marked undeliverable due to an incorrect shipping address given or not accepted without product inspection we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately perishable food products cannot be resold and must be discarded after they are returned to us.
- Orders cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- If a product is damaged or contaminated we will require a photo of the item in dispute, if its deemed unfit we will exchange the goods at no extra cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.