READY-TO-EAT MAINE LOBSTER KIT
With our ready-to-eat wild Maine lobster kits, you can enjoy a taste of New England no matter how far you are from the coast. Featuring the prized knuckle and claw meat we use in our lobster rolls, and a packet of Luke's secret seasoning, all you need to do your best Luke's impression in your own kitchen is mayo, lemon butter, and a pair of buns. And if ever you're not in the mood for a lobster roll (as if!), the perfectly cooked lobster meat lends itself swimmingly to a host of pasta and risotto dishes, pizzas, crostini, salads, and more.
Our superior lobster is the result of decades-long relationships with the finest lobstermen in Maine, and our top-of-the-line seafood facility where the lobster is immediately separated and exactingly steamed to preserve freshness and quality, while ensuring that each individual piece of lobster is cooked to perfection. Compared to lobsters shipped live, whose quality and flavor begins to degrade each minute they're out of their natural habitat, our expert process results in the best, sweetest tasting meat; the only other place you'll find lobster with flavor like this is on a dock in Maine!
Each kit contains:
1/2 pound Luke's Lobster Knuckle & Claw Meat, (frozen and ready-to-eat)
1 packet of Luke's Secret Seasoning
Recipe to make an authentic Maine-style Lobster Roll (serves 2)
Label indicating the exact harbor in ME where the lobster was caught
Marine Stewardship Council certification
- Delivery will be based on our delivery schedule as specified at checkout.
- Delivery schedule will be based on the delivery date chosen by the Customer.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of customer.
- If the customer refuses to accept the delivery the order will be returned to us and we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately perishable food products cannot be resold and must be discarded after they are returned to us.
- We may deliver the the order, wholly or partially, at an earlier date upon prior notice to Customer.
- The delivery fee will be for the account of customer and shall be exclusive of the purchase price of the product, which shall be separately identified at check out and on the invoice.
- We shall pack the Product in a suitable container and, if applicable, based on the pre-agreed packing specifications stated in the order.
- Our products are perishable food products, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If your order is returned to us and marked undeliverable due to an incorrect shipping address given or not accepted without product inspection we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately perishable food products cannot be resold and must be discarded after they are returned to us.
- Orders cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- If a product is damaged or contaminated we will require a photo of the item in dispute, if its deemed unfit we will exchange the goods at no extra cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.