Our limited Christmas ham is back!
Glazed pork ham perfect for the holiday season. Whole muscle pork meat cured, glazed and cooked to perfection. Ready to eat and enjoy as a table centrepiece.
Optimal storage: Store in the freezer for up to six months, or in the fridge for up to one week
Heating Instructions: Enjoy cold, quickly pan fry, or heat in an oven for 5 minutes. Product will dry out if overcooked or microwaved.
How to enjoy: Make a simple and delicious ham pandesal or as a topping.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
Now I can comment, after trying out the ham in several cooks. The ham was tough. When it first arrived, I fried a few slices to test it, before buying more to give away. It was tough, a bit salty for our taste, and there was no glaze.
I let a few days pass and fried a few slices again, same result: tough meat. After a few days, I decided to quick fry the next batch into cubes, same result: tough meat. On Christmas Eve, we fried the last slices and made a glaze. Now it tasted more like Christmas ham, but the meat was still tough. On Christmas Day, I decided enough was enough. I sliced the ham leftover from the previous night into cubes, then mixed it with dough to make ham bread. Now, that worked! The ham was more tender. But I did expect the ham to be tender from the first slices that we fried. That was disappointing, since we have always received quality products from Pacific Bay.
Nonetheless, delivery was prompt and quick. Just to let you know, I don't like giving this kind of review. But I had to let you know.
This ham has enough fat in between lean meat to make it succulent, moist and flavorful.
Taste of ham that I like.
Haven’t tried but excited to when simbang gabi days arrive.
I did not receive it. Out of stock.