Frozen suckling pig, also known as lechon de leche. This comes fully cleaned and ready to cook.
Make your own cochinillo at home!
Simple cooking instructions
- Season defrosted cochinillo with salt & pepper. Make sure to season the cavity well.
- Place cochinillo in a large baking tray, add water to the tray until it reached the trotters. Place in a pre-heated oven at 200 C. Every 10 minutes, brush skin with pig fat (any oil will do) and add water to the base of the tray.
- The skin should be cripy and golden brown after 1.5-2 hour.
- Remove from oven, let sit for 30 mins before serving.
Comes in in a plain sealed bag. Size 2-3 kilos/pc is butterflied for convenience.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
cochi is good and fresh. packed well and delivered fast. i have ordered twice and still been getting the minimum weight of 2.0kg. it says 2-3kg and yet i have not received at least mid weight of 2.5 or 3kg ☹️ i hope to get at least mid weight and not always exactly 2.0kg.
The pig itself came on a decent size, the overall packaging was nice. It was secured. The meat was good, there was little-no fat portion at all which we like. The staff were really accommodating and responded urgently to all my inquiries. Will definitely order again. Thank you for making our new year celebration extra special.
Description says 2-3 kg, I received a 2.2kg one which is within the range but really small. I'm worried that once cooked, we'll only be getting bones + skin with no meat and fat hehe. I suggest offer 3kg pig and up instead of 2kg.
It’s so small! It’s not even 2 kls.
The description says 2-3 kls