Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
Ordered 4pcs - fast/secured delivery
of course I just threw it in the freezer,
managed to salvage 3packs though it's already bit soggy upon use
1pack was all watery when thawed -wasted ( @pacificbay - how to so this won't happen again :( )
I usually buy my baby carrots @SNR their size is as big&fat as thumb and as small&thin as pinky...though they are out of stock at the moment..
am planning to use it in Menudo this time (so no cutting anymore of potatoes :D ) - I usually just eat it raw..
But I was surprised Ardo's ver is different (this is my first time to use it) they are really really tiny and thin but cutie!
Say your pinky (if as small as mine) then imagine to divide/cut/slice it into 4-6pcs size of tiny carrots hahaha
I used it instead as side dish for baked salmon & sbuttered mixed vegs
So there! It dependens on the menu or item that you will need these baby or tiny carrots - hope this helps! :)
Frozen Baby carrots were soggy. Only 1/3 could be consumed.
We apologize for this, please relay any concerns you have upon receiving your items so we can help and action immediately
Happiest with this from their frozen veggies so far (tried their broccoli and squash too). Really happy with the size -- they're much smaller than the usual baby carrots I get from the supermarket and it saved me so much time from peeling and chopping.
My frozen veggies orders were also neatly packaged and delivery was timely. Will definitely get my frozen veggies here from now on.