Edam is a semi-hard cheese that originated in the Netherlands, and is named after the town of Edam in the province of North Holland. Edam is a mild-flavoured lower-fat cheese.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.