Sweet plump and juicy, these bring the taste of the ocean to your plate. Farmed in Chilean waters, this is the most widely used mussel variety because of its full flavor. The Mussels are packed and blanched in its own juice to retain all its flavor.
These are about 20 to 30 pieces per pack.
Running out of ideas? Try one of our recipes.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
Nice mussel meat… good size … yummy and clean
good quality, plump and juicy when baked or used for soup....some shells though were cracked, but overall, OK
I am a regular client of Pacific Bay's Whole mussles but this last purchased, the quality deteriorated: Size of the mussel's meat is small & not juicy. Moreso, some are closed, cannot be opened, some shells are broken
I am a regular customer of Pacific Bay and from here that I buy my seafood requirements at home. I noticed that the quality of the mussels have deteriorated overtime. There are broken shells inside the bag, the shells are still dirty, there is another variety of mussels included. I usually buy 3 to 6 bags so I am confident what I am saying is a matter of fact. When I first encountered the "bleep", I wasnt much concern because I thought of it as an isolated case. However, all the bags from last purchase are all the same. Quality sucks! I hope your QA guy or supervisor will pay more attention on the items for packaging. Or just be honest and classify the items as class A or Z. Whichever applies. You will not hear from customers complaining because there will be quality choices. In this case, you are selling us- the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope you check on this. After all, you called yourself Pacific Bay, live up to it. There are plenty of fish in the bay, remember that. Thank you Anabelle