Caught from pristine waters of Greenland, the popular Halibut fish stands out with its soft flaky texture and distinct flavor.
The fillets in the 300 gram pack are about 300 grams per piece while in the 1 kilo pack they are 400 to 800 grams per piece.
The 300 gram variant is packed in a plain bag temporarily.
Running our of ideas? Try our Herbed Halibut recipe.
Free for a minimum spend of ₱2,000
₱85 for orders below ₱2,000
Rizal, San Pedro Laguna, Bacoor Cavite
Free for a minimum spend of ₱3,500
₱200 for orders below ₱3,500
Cut off for same day delivery is 3pm. All other orders are delivered the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday are delivered the following Monday.
Pick up is free Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 4pm at the Pacific Bay Pasig Hub. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up.
- By default same day delivery will be delivered within the day of purchase, not including Sundays and holidays. Next day deliveries are delivered the following business day, not including Sundays and holidays.
- Deliveries can be scheduled at a specific date when coordinated with customer service beforehand.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of the customer.
- If a customer refuses to accept delivery, all products returned to our head office in their original condition will be refunded.
- By default, we pack all items in insulated or protective wrapping. Special packaging requests can be coordinated with customer service at least 1 day prior to delivery.
- All products returned in their original condition may be refunded or credited for future use. Refund turnaround time for credit cards depends on the card issuer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product. All perishable items accepted by the customer cannot be returned at a later date.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If an order is returned due to unavailability to receive the items, we will put our best efforts to re-deliver at a later date. A refund or credit can also be arranged if all items returned are in their original condition.
- Orders cannot be canceled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We guarantee all items delivered are of the highest quality. Any quality issues upon receiving can be exchanged, refunded, or credited immediately.
Always love your halibut. Very simple dish by pan fry with toasted garlic on top.
Steamed with some soy sauce, ginger and spring onions for a great lunch today.
We use the fillet for resto. At 150g per serving.
I always get the 1 kg pack but unfortunately you ran out. Was expecting 300g could give me 2 servings, not knowing the 300g pack are small pieces of filets. To give you an idea i was able to get only 8 servings at 150g per serving. Out of 1.8 k or 6 packs x 300, expecting 12 servings from 1.8 kilos. But ONLY gotten 8 servings. Lost four servings bcos of the tail end pieces. I should have asked the agent who took.my ordets to pick good sizes and shapes for the 70 packs/ 21 kilos I ordered.
Tastes fresh! Fsmily loved it. Will order again
Always a delight to eat halibut fillets baked with spinach and lemon slices. Of course, it starts with having very good quality of halibut fillets from Pacific Bay!!!