Since 1886, De Cecco has been making the perfect “al dente” pasta that brings the authentic taste of Italy to your table. The pale yellow semolina flour used for kneading preserves the gluten integrity and guarantees a sweeter taste. Bronze drawing is also a special process of De Cecco, where the pasta takes it shape.
Rigatoni, which is a typical type of traditional pasta from Rome, have the characteristic ridged external surface and a large diameter and thickness. The shape is particularly versatile and is perfect with a variety of tomato or vegetable sauces, but the best condiments are sauces made from meat: slow-cooked sauces with meat and mushrooms, made from beef and pork, sausage or giblets. The recipe with pajata (calf intestines) is a classic dish. Any type of sauce that is sufficiently liquid to get inside the pasta and be trapped by the ridges is recommended.
- Delivery will be based on our delivery schedule as specified at checkout.
- Delivery schedule will be based on the delivery date chosen by the Customer.
- We shall make every effort to deliver the order in compliance with the terms and conditions provided at checkout. If delay is expected, we shall contact the customer immediately to reschedule the delivery.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery resulting from circumstances/events beyond our control such as acts of God, force majeure or if the failure or delay is caused by the voluntary or negligent act of customer.
- If the customer refuses to accept the delivery the order will be returned to us and we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately perishable food products cannot be resold and must be discarded after they are returned to us.
- We may deliver the the order, wholly or partially, at an earlier date upon prior notice to Customer.
- The delivery fee will be for the account of customer and shall be exclusive of the purchase price of the product, which shall be separately identified at check out and on the invoice.
- We shall pack the Product in a suitable container and, if applicable, based on the pre-agreed packing specifications stated in the order.
- Our products are perishable food products, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives to make sure you are satisfied with the product.
- If your order is delivered damaged or contaminated please contact us immediately at (02)85240006 or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
- If your order is returned to us and marked undeliverable due to an incorrect shipping address given or not accepted without product inspection we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately perishable food products cannot be resold and must be discarded after they are returned to us.
- Orders cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Items in an order cannot be exchanged once they have been shipped.
- Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged once they have been shipped.
- We only exchange and replace items if they are damaged or contaminated. In such a case please contact us immediately at (02)85240006, email@example.com or reply to our order confirmation email and we will resolve the problem for you.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- If a product is damaged or contaminated we will require a photo of the item in dispute, if its deemed unfit we will exchange the goods at no extra cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.