100 grams shrimp, peeled
100 grams mussles, removed from shell
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 onion, chopped
cooking oil for frying
1 cup bean sprouts
1 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into strips
Spicy Garlic Vinegar
1 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 piece chili(siling labuyo), chopped
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, egg and water to make a smooth batter. Stir to mix well.
2. Add the seafood, onion, bean sprouts. Mix until seafood and vegetables are well coated.
3. In a frying pan, heat cooking oil and pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture.
4. Deep fry each sides for about 1-2 minutes or until crisp and brown. Drain on paper towels.
5. Repeat until the entire mixture is consumed.
6. Serve hot with spicy garlic vinegar. Enjoy Dipping sauce: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for spicy garlic vinegar