FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER ₱2,000 • COD, PAYPAL & CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS • DELIVERY WITHIN METRO MANILA ONLY
4 center-cut bacon slices
3 large navel oranges, juiced
1 1/2 pounds scallops
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons thyme
1. Render bacon bits.
2. Take bacon out of the pan, let the oil/fat stay.
3. Sear scallops in bacon fat 2 minutes per side
4. Deglaze pan with vinegar and fresh orange juice.
5. Season with salt and pepper, add thyme.
6. Serve with fresh orange segments.
Comments will be approved before showing up.